Monday, September 25, 2006

I'm Kyle. South Park 2 Scientology 0

There's a silly personality quiz over at comedycentral.com. I was hoping it was a play on the scientology personality quiz, but alas, it just decided that I am Kyle.

In honor of last night's Comedy Central replay of the "Trapped In the Closet" episode of South Park, something I never thought would happen, I am shamelessly plugging a television show I alternately find appalling and hysterically funny. This episode is consistent with that assessment . And, as I've said before, incredibly accurate as to the Scientology bits. I use it for the 7th graders for the Neighboring Faiths series on Fundamentalisms and Totalistic groups. (but I cut out the opening "be a jew" comment, the closet sequences and just show the Scientology bits.) If you still haven't watched it, you can see the episode here. If that doesn't work, try links from this page.

No comments: